How it Works
Sign up for our mailing list and every Thursday you will receive the menu for the coming week. There is no obligation to order. If you see something you like, you simply fill out an order form online indicating which days you’d like to order, and the quantity of meals for each day you order. There is no minimum order size, nor are there a minimum number of days per week you must order.
- Orders are due by Sunday at 1 pm to ensure delivery for the coming week.
- If ordering late then please contact me directly at email@example.com
- Full payment due with first delivery of the week
- We accept cash or check. Checks should be made out to “Frances Sanahuja”
- You can leave them at your front door for us to pick up, or
- You can mail them to 147 Dublin Street, San Francisco, CA 94112
- Meals are delivered daily between 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Meals ordered for a complete week (Mon-Thurs) will receive a complimentary small dessert.
- Food can be reheated in the microwave for approximately 2 -3 min. on high, or reheated on the stove-top.
- If you experience a delivery problem, please call (415) 672-4213 for immediate assistance.
- Please note that if not given a secure place for food delivery , you are still responsible for payment if delivery was made.
Need to cancel a delivery? No problem – just give us at least 48 hours’ notice and you’ll receive credit for another meal. (If something comes up at night, instead of canceling a meal, why not take it for lunch the next day!)